Mix and Match games have always proven to be a winner with kids and adults alike. The only downside to the fun ends up being the inevitable missing pieces. Mixamajig by Lucky Radish Studios, a whimsical mix and match game for the Apple iPhone and iPad, not only solves the problem, but opens up exciting possibilities. Read on for the review as well as how you can enter to win the Mixamajig game for the iPhone or the iPad.
Is the Game Fun?
Yes. In fact, it’s quite intuitive to play. My 4 year old son was able to begin playing the game without almost any instruction. One of the most trusted indicators of a game delivering on the promise of fun is the giggle factor. Mixamjig delivers giggles in abundance. The ease of use coupled with playful characters known as kooks instantly wins over the toughest kiddie player. The secret of the game’s success? A nearly infinite amount of mix and match options. In addition there are numerous features adding to the replay value of the game. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Over 200 different body parts slide into infinite combinations
- A player can shake the game to randomly mix up a Kook.
- Create a Kook allows a player to use their own face and voice to create a Kook to add to the other Kooks.
- Ability to add your own pictures for use as a background.
- You can also draw your own faces and backgrounds. Scan them and load them into the iPhone or iPad library allowing a player to select them when creating a Kook or Adding a background.
- Ability to share your Kook creations via email, Facebook, and Twitter. Can send as a picture or greeting card or can be used as an avatar. The more often a Kook is shared, the more new Kooks are unlocked for game play.
Game Rating: A-
Overall, i’d highly recommend the game for ages 3 and up. The assortment of characters, ease of use, and replay value make Mixamjig a winner.
Mixamajig is available for purchase at Apple iTunes.
The good folks at Lucky Radish were kind enough to provide me the opportunity to offer 3 lucky CuteMonster.com readers a chance to win a Mixamajig game of their very own for use on the iPhone. They also are offering 1 winner a version for the iPad. So that’s 4 winners total!
How do I Enter?
To enter, simply write a comment below stating what character aka Kook you’d like to see included in the game. For example “I’d love to see a Gorilla” or “I’d love to see a Fireman.” That’s it. Also specify whether you want the iPhone or iPad version of the game. Winners will be drawn at random on April 13, 2011.
For extra entries:
Tweet I’d love to win Mxamajig by @LuckyRadish from @CuteMonsterDad http://bit.ly/fgxWgb
Important Dates and Details to Remember
Contest open to U.S. residents. The contest ends at 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, April 12, 2011. The winners will be notified via email or twitter by Wednesday April 13, 2011. The winners have 24 hours to respond after notification. If no response is made another winner will be randomly drawn.